BIO AESTHETIC PLANNING
Bio Aesthetic planning is a new dimension in Landscape planning where a ‘Conscious plan of the Flora (Plants) and Fauna (Animals) with the objective of beautifying the project areas.’
It includes selecting & planting of native trees, shrubs, ornamental flowering plants which would have a scientific balance along with positive & regenerative impacts which will be best suited to the given land and soil condition.
Our projects includes the development of natural oxygen parks, thematic gardens, sensory gardens, Ayurveda gardens, creation of bird & butterfly inviting spots and much more with native trees.
Benefits of Bio aesthetic planning
- A conscious decision of ecologically balanced living taken by each individual for respecting the local ecosystem.
- Landscape planning using native & indigenous trees.
- Planting trees, shrubs & flowering plants that can stay for a longer duration in a given landscape.
- Increase in the no of birds and butterfly which attract attention and curiosity of all age groups.
- Ever green & more oxygen providing plants to creates a healthy living
- Low Maintenance and less leaf fall.